Community Memorial Hospital has a history rich in tradition of providing high quality, cost effective health care to all individuals seeking medical care.
In 1952, the Community Memorial Hospital (CMH) District was formed. It is governed by five elected board members serving four year terms. The hospital is a district hospital per the Nebraska Local Hospital District Act.
CMH has experienced many upgrades over the years including the most recent remodel of patient rooms, Nurses station, hallways, front lobby, Business Office, Pharmacy and administration areas, as well as implementing Digital Mammography and a Wellness Lab.
CMH is committed to serving the community of Syracuse and surrounding areas for years to come.